Do you enjoy spending time in front of the TV? Well, we have good news for you! Viggle offers users the to make money by just being their regular couch potato self! All you have to do is watch TV on Google. The Viggle app is available for both IOS and Android users.
What is Viggle?
Viggle is a mobile App that lets you earn rewards while watching TV. It runs on both iOS and Android. It was first released in 2012 by Function (X), a company held by American business executive and media entrepreneur Robert Francis Xavier Sillerman, 69. Function (X), and then publicly traded company (NYSE: FCNZ), changed its name to Viggle (NYSE: VGGL).
How Does Viggle Work?
First, create an account on the app. Then you can earn points by watching television, listening to any music album, or even streaming. After watching the show or listening to music for a few beats, you will gain points and bonuses according to company policy, which is converted to Perk Points at the end of redemption.
How Does Viggle Pay You?
You get paid via gift cards or merchandise by ViggleInc. After transforming Viggle points into perk points, you may redeem them. However, if you like to get paid in cash, you can do it in two ways.
You can get a perk plastic Debit Card to redeem points through it.
You can get points redeemed in cash through PayPal.
How Much Can You Earn With Viggle?
The limitation for points made per month on the app is 60,000. You get one point per minute watched. The points depend on the show and the music you play. You must follow the rules to earn, including watching ads and accepting prompts during breaks between productions. It is a safety step to ensure that you are watching and not just moving on while you grow to other matters.
How to earn with Viggle
To earn with the app, check in every time you sit down to watch a program or stream a show online. Perk Points powered Viggle, one of the most popular Mobile Rewards programs. You will start making points, converted to Perk Points at the end of deliverance.
How To Earn Viggle Points by watching the video.
If you want to be a simple Viggler, I have chosen some tricks and tips for getting as many points as possible in the shortest amount of time.
- Review any show on TV, and you will accept 1pt per minute you stay checked in. However, you do not have to watch the whole show once you check in. The only thing that balances a check-in is checking in to another play, so if you fall sleeping (or your phone falls asleep), you stay checked in until the show finishes or until you check in to another chow.
- Every day, there are featured shows which have reward points. They are detailed right there on the app. Here’s how reward points for featured shows’ outcome: points made per minute for “bonus shows” are multiplied by 4X, 6X, 10X or 15X.
- The app has hidden bonus points for between 20 and 400 points. Most are for temporary commercials that play on your phone. Others are for a movie or upcoming show trailers. I’ve found that more of these hidden bonuses come up at midnight EST than any other time of day. To find them, click on the “Bonus Shows” icon from the home screen, and then click on each featured show.
- You can have multiple Viggle accounts per household, as long as you only have one account per person. You must sign up with different email addresses, but two devices can check in to the same shows simultaneously. There is a max of four accounts per household.
- WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT VIGGLE?
Free Sign Up
All you need is your Android/iOS device to start viggling. There are also no membership fees.
Various Reward Options
You can redeem your points for gift cards, merchandise, and even cash.
- HOW FAST CAN I EARN PRIZES?
While it differs from prize to award, most prizes cost several thousand points. Therefore, how fast you earn rewards depends on how extensively time you pay watching television and the detailed prizes you redeem.
- IS CHECKING IN THE ONLY WAY TO EARN POINTS ON VIGGLE?
Nope. You can “play along” with some shows and receive bonus points. Also, Viggle has a partnership with DirectTV, so their consumers can consistently make even more bonus points. However, you do not have to be a DirectTV customer to use the app.